- Location: Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
On the Job
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
National Trust Tasmania is currently recruiting an Events Volunteer
As an Events Volunteer you will: • Have a positive attitude towards events and activities • enjoy looking after VIPs • Scope and evaluate event activities • Plan and support for events • Develop event and program promotions • Be welcoming and friendly to event and program participants • Assist with event set-up • Support activities on the day of the event • Assist in event registrations • Assist with event clean-up • Assist with food service
As a National Trust Event Volunteer you will get the opportunity to develop your skills and work in an experienced and friendly team.
If this sounds like you, express your interest today.