- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Commitment is negotiable/flexible. May be invited to attend occasional Board meetings.
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Trades & Maintenance
Working with Board members and greenkeepers to scope landscaping issues at the club.
- Application form
- Reference checks
- Induction session
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Camberwell Central Bowls Club.
Do you have experience with garden design and landscaping? This local sporting club is looking for someone with these skills to project manage landscaping and garden design implementation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Advise on garden design and maintenance, plant selection and landscaping strategy
- Oversee landscaping strategy development
- Participate in garden management processes
Skills and Experience:
- Landscape and garden design and strategy development
- Project management of landscape and garden design implementation
- Experience in strategic management of landscaping and garden design
- Becoming part of a community based team of volunteers
- Opportunity to be further involved in club social activities and competition