- Location: Blair Athol SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Preferably Mon to Fri 9-1, this is negotiable * Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Administration & Office Management
Safe and Respectful Work Place Training and if required- Child Safe Environments Training
Lutheran Community Care will meet the cost of training & working with children check if required
- Working with Children Check *
* Working With Children Check
* Child Safe Environments Training
* Safe and Respectful Work Place Training
(Lutheran Community Care will meet the cost of the special conditions listed above)
* Happy disposition and enjoyment of working with people
* Experience coordinating people and managing a roster
* Time management skills
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Lutheran Community Care provides community services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in SA and NT through a range of programs. We support communities through responding to the needs of individuals and families, community development, learning opportunities, accommodation and support.
- Produce and maintain roster for volunteers of Distribution Centre
- Coordinate the sorting and distribution of orders received for all LCC op shops
- Ensure orders are ready in a timely manner for pickup
- Liaise with team members to ensure ordering schedule is maintained
- Maintain a schedule for all shops receiving and collecting goods
- Ensure that volunteers have necessary equipment and resources to carry out duties
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.