- Location: Forrestfield WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Minimum of half a day per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Retail & Sales
On the job training provided and induction
Police Clearance paid for by Save the Children.
- National Police Certificate *
1. Genuine interest in retail
2 Excellent communication skills.
3. The ability to deal with a range of people.
4. Organisational skills.
5. The ability to work in a team.
6. The ability to work under pressure.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking anyone with a genuine interest in retail. You will be:
- Sorting and categorizing donations
- Pricing, hanging and displaying stock
- Filling shop displays from excess in backroom
- Processing sales on POS computer – Cash and eftpos
- Customer Service – greeting and assisting customers -General housekeeping duties -Organise for returns to be sent back to the Warehouse -Maintaining an organised and tidy back room.
You will be working with a fun, friendly and supportive team of people and the opportunity to be involved in a cause such as this. This would be a great opportunity for recently retired people with a love of fashion, a person with Centrelink requirements or for a person seeking retail work experience.