- Location: Across: Ferntree Gully VIC, Ferntree Gully VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- Garden Maintenance
- Food Preparation & Service
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Be the Ripple Project aims to support community members with a life limiting illness and the people caring for them to live well and remain connected with their community. We now have a variety of administration roles available.
- General administrative tasks with Be the Ripple Team members
- Event preparation and participation with Be the Ripple team
- Community awareness projects with Be the Ripple team
Full training is provide, along with support and mentoring Police Checks required and Working with Children Checks required ( done by service once recruited)
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.