- Location: Forrestfield WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Daily 10am-3pm and 6 months commitment
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Retail & Sales
On the job training provided and induction
Tea/Coffee/Biscuits. Police Clearance paid for by Save the Children.
- National Police Certificate *
1. Genuine interest in retail
2 Excellent communication skills.
3. The ability to deal with a range of people.
4. Organisational skills.
5. The ability to work in a team.
6. The ability to work under pressure.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking anyone with a genuine interest in books. Duties include sorting items, using the till and eftpos system, pricing/displaying/selling books, receipting and answering enquiries from customers. You will be expected to complete general housekeeping duties. You will be working with a fun, friendly and supportive team of people and the opportunity to be involved in a cause such as this. Must have great customer service skills. This would be a great opportunity for recently retired people with a love of books, a person with Centrelink requirements or for a person seeking retail work experience. Please note that you may have to work alone from time to time.