- Location: Forrestfield WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Daily 10am-3pm and 6 months commitment
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Fundraising & Events
On the job training provided and induction
Tea/Coffee/Biscuits. Police Clearance paid for by Save the Children.
- National Police Certificate *
1. Genuine interest in retail
2 Excellent communication skills.
3. The ability to deal with a range of people.
4. Organisational skills.
5. The ability to work in a team.
6. The ability to work under pressure.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking anyone with a genuine interest in books. Duties include sorting items, using the till and eftpos system, pricing/displaying/selling books, receipting and answering enquiries from customers. You will be expected to complete general housekeeping duties. You will be working with a fun, friendly and supportive team of people and the opportunity to be involved in a cause such as this. Must have great customer service skills. This would be a great opportunity for recently retired people with a love of books, a person with Centrelink requirements or for a person seeking retail work experience. Please note that you may have to work alone from time to time.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.