- Location: Devonport TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
As much as you are prepared to give. We are open five days a week between 9.30 and 12.30.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Training is provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Provide a warm and safe environment for preschoolers and their families to attend to play, learn and meet others. Energy and enthusiasm required :)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for energetic and motivated volunteers to help at The Playhouse. Your volunteer role may include meeting and greeting parents/carer's, basic record keeping and some money handling, chatting with parents and children (0-5years) and helping them to feel comfortable, organising and participating in educational and fun activities. You are supported to have ideas and receive help to get it started!!
If you're not sure, please give us a call and have a chat with Kate, or visit us at The Playhouse from 9.30am - 12.30pm school days.