- Location: Bunbury WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Meeting once per month on Sunday evening. Maintenance once per month.Training in fortnightly on Wednesday evenings.
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Depending on the person wants to help with. No cost to the volunteer.PPC/E and uniforms are supplied
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Qualifications or skills are not a requirement, just a bonus to the Brigade
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Members that may not want to go out onto a fire ground are always welcome. We need people who would like to help with administration, finances, help with maintaining the vehicles, equipment, fire station and surrounds. Fundraising activities and Social activities. There is also the possibility of assisting with logistics at a large fire without having to be on the fire ground. We also run a Cadet Program for kids aged 11 to 16.