- Location: Brassall QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Once a month on Thursday morning 10am-11am
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
Annual training, Code of Conduct will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
National Coordinated Criminal History Check and Yellow Card. These incur no costs for our volunteers and we will process on your behalf. You will need to provide suitable ID to accompany the applications.
• Bright, friendly person with a professional attitude
• Well-developed interpersonal skills including an awareness of cultural and social sensitivities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with regards to residents and staff
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our teams at Brassall and Flinders View Aged Care facilities try to make every day special for our residents. Our volunteers are always supported as part of the team and provided with supervision as required.
We need volunteers that have an interest in carpet bowls, that are reliable, honest, patient, and friendly to assist with the Carpet Bowls activity held once a month on a Thursday morning from 10am at BlueCare Brassall, and held fortnightly on a Thursday morning from 10am at Blue Care Flinders View.
If you have a genuine interest in aged care and would like to make a difference in someone's life, please contact us today.