- Location: Belmore NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Morning shift 6:00am-8:00am and afternoon shift 3:45pm-5:15pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
On-going training opportunities available
Bus and fuel provided
- National Police Certificate *
Catholic Care Police Check (paid for by Catholic Care)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Centacare Catholic Family Services is looking for drivers to transport people with a disability to and from their Activity Groups at CentaCare in Belmore.
This volunteer role (no payment) involves driving the CentaCare bus either one-way or return driving clients from their home to the centre and home again.
We are currently looking for volunteers with a drivers licence and who are willing to give two hours of their time per week to join our team.