- Location: Belmore NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Morning shift 6:00am-8:00am and afternoon shift 3:45pm-5:15pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
On-going training opportunities available
Bus and fuel provided
- National Police Certificate *
Catholic Care Police Check (paid for by Catholic Care)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Centacare Catholic Family Services is looking for drivers to transport people with a disability to and from their Activity Groups at CentaCare in Belmore.
This volunteer role (no payment) involves driving the CentaCare bus either one-way or return driving clients from their home to the centre and home again.
We are currently looking for volunteers with a drivers licence and who are willing to give two hours of their time per week to join our team.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.