- Location: Across: Gordon ACT, Monash ACT, Oxley ACT, Fadden ACT, Greenway ACT, Wanniassa ACT, Banks ACT, Kambah ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
One hour each week for 12 months or longer.
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteering with HammondCare At Home is one way you can give something back to the aged or frail in our society. Not only does volunteering have an impact on the person you spend time with, but you'll learn a lot and meet new people.
An elderly gentleman in the Gordon ACT area would enjoy your company on either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. We would be happy to arrange a suitable time to visit each week for 12 months or longer.
If you have one hour to spare in your week (Monday to Friday) and would like to improve an older man’s life by providing a companionship, we would love to hear from you. You'll receive training as well as the ongoing support from our Volunteer Coordinator. You'll need to be 18 years or older and have your own car transportation.
When you submit your enquiry, can you please include a statement on why you're interesting in volunteering.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.