- Location: Greensborough VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Fridays from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Training and ongoing support provided.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
You will need a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check.
All interested Volunteers will be required to come for an interview to see if they are suitable for the role.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- food preparation
- counter sales
You will be able to commit long term and be able and willing to take directions and work as part of a team.