- Location: North Sydney NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
One day a week or fortnight for 4 to 8 hours.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Taldumande Youth Services is a for-purpose organisation that supports vulnerable and homeless children and young people aged 12 to 21 years, and their families. Based in Northern Sydney and the Northern Beaches, we support young people from all across Sydney.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Fundraising Administration volunteer to assist our fundraising department on an ongoing basis, one day a week or fortnight. Based at our Head Office in North Sydney you will report to the Fundraising and Events Manager, and will undertake the following duties:
- Maintaining fundraising database
- Organising spreadsheets and data entry
- Entering donor details into our database
- Sourcing auction items for fundraising events and campaigns
- Assisting with organising donations
- Packing letters/kits to be sent out to supporters
- Other administration tasks as required for the fundraising and events team.
To be successful in this volunteer role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 18 years and over
- Attention to detail
- Previous administration experience is ideal
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, perseverance and understanding
- Desirable - previous experience at a not-for-profit or in the fundraising sector.
If you are interested, or would like further information, please send us an expression of interest.