- Location: North Sydney NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Driving service operates Monday to Friday 08:30am to 4:30pm Happy to have anyone who can assist even if only for a few hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driver's Licence (MR)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
James Milson Village is an aged care facility in North Sydney. We offer a transport service to our residents Monday to Friday (08:30 to 16:30) to assist them to remain independent for as long as possible.
The role of a driver and companion is very important. You would be required to drive residents (mostly short trips) with the occasional companion trip (stay with resident whilst shopping etc).
You will need to have a valid NSW drivers licence and a current police check.