- Location: Capalaba QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
Redland Community Centre is a non-profit community based organisation. We are currently looking for some passionate and motivated personalities to be a part of our Fundraising Committee.
ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: As a Fundraising Committee Member you would work in partnership with a Committee raising funds for the Centre and achieving the organisation’s fundraising aims. This role has a competitive commission based incentive scheme, both individual and group.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A commitment to working for the voluntary sector.
- A network of contacts and potential funders to bring to the organisation.
- Experience with organising and contributing to events.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A demonstrated high level of drive whether working as an individual or as part of a team.
- Strong and proven influencing and negotiating skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A role that is varied, flexible and well supported; you can even create your own projects.
- A competitive commission based incentive scheme. To express your interest in this position please email or phone 3245 2117 to speak to our Volunteer Coordinator for more information or a copy of the Position Description.