- Location: Alice Springs NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Select available days/shifts from monthly roster
Type of work
- Mediation & Advocacy
Volunteer induction and role specific training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Select available days/shifts from monthly roster
The program Red Cross supports young people experiencing vulnerability during interactions with Police.
**The opportunity ** This role suits people over the age of 18 who are good listeners and are able to remain neutral and impartial in the justice environment. As a support person you will assist young people facing a stressful and challenging situation.
The impact This program assists young people to make informed decisions, ensures their rights are upheld and should minimise the time they spend in custody. For more information, please contact Mirimba Kovenor 08 8924 3940.
Please note: You will be required to upload a recent copy of your CV to submit this application Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.