- Location: Kingsley WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
We offer orientation and ongoing support
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Agency to pay for police certificate.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Nick is a married man in his 40’s, who has a mild intellectual disability. He lives with his wife in the Kingsley area and would one day love to visit the Pinnacles. Nick enjoys swimming, watching movies and photography.
As an advocate you might help Nick to connect to his local community, encourage him to live a healthy lifestyle and assist Nick in pursuing his love of photography, by enrolling in classes or just finding amazing things to take photos of.
You don’t need any special qualifications or experience just a big heart, a sense of social justice and a willingness to make a positive difference in the life of another person.
If you think you could be the friend Nick needs, please contact us today!