- Location: Bentley WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mondays and/or Wednesdays Between 9am and 1pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Induction workshop and on-line modules
To and from the centre, mileage reimbursement
- National Police Certificate *
Police clearance required which Silver Chain pays for.
Online training module and one induction training workshop
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Pendana Social Centre in Bentley supports clients to attend the Centre to socialize, participate in activities and they are provided a lunch. On Mondays and Wednesdays we have Chinese clients attending. They have told us they are not too keen on the food choices and would prefer traditional Chinese food. So we would love you to get in touch if you think you can help us make them smile and provide some delicious Chinese lunches.