- Location: Ashburton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Monday - Friday 9am – 5pm Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Training will be provided in store.
Tea, coffee and water provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Vinnies Ashburton is seeking Volunteer Team Members who are excited to make a real impact in their local community.
There are many aspects of the store for you to get involved in including:
• Delivering great customer service
• Assisting in sorting and pricing quality donated goods such as fashion, homewares and furniture
• Drawing on your own unique style to design eye-catching shop displays
No prior experience or long-term commitment is required. Whether you are available for half a day or a lifetime, your contribution matters.
We offer an opportunity to:
• Learn valuable retail and merchandising skills in a national not-for-profit organisation
• Support those in need within your local area by volunteering in-store
• Build lifelong friendships
We are Centrelink approved.
A bit about Vinnies...
The St Vincent de Paul Society is one of the most recognised charitable organisations that offers ‘a hand up’ to people in need. We do this by respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their destiny by providing practical support, advocacy and friendship. We operate over 100 retail shops throughout Victoria, commonly called 'Vinnies' that raise much needed funds to support those who are vulnerable in the community.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety.