- Location: Darwin NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
5 -10 hrs per month
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
A life-changing experience!
A positive & genuine attitude!
• Values based and progressive not-for-profit organisation. • AMAZING team of volunteers who operate our laundry and/or shower vans day in and day out. • Endless opportunities for growth and development!
YOUR NEW FAMILY: Orange Sky Australia, founded in 2014 by friends Lucas Patchett and Nicholas Marchesi, is a not-for-profit organisation providing free mobile laundry and shower services to people experiencing homelessness. Through a network of 28+ vans and 1500+ amazing volunteers, our services are now positively connecting communities all around Australia.
We are currently looking for applicants for this role in this region who can help us continue to change the lives of our friends on the street every day!
ABOUT THE ROLE: The Training Co-ordinator will be responsible for facilitating & organising all training requirements in consultation with the SM/ASM to assess the needs.
- Facilitate & participate in delivering Orangetation with other Orange Sky resources
- Schedule Orangetations, book venue & co-ordinate facilitators
- Schedule other volunteer training as required
- Monthly check in with MSO
- Visit at least 2 shifts per month
- Represent Orange Sky at speaking engagements & events
- Step in as General Volunteer as required, pending availability
- Other adhoc tasks allocated by the MSO/SM
Reports to the Service Manager/Manager of Service Operations
Commitment: Up to 5-10 flexible hours per month but can vary pending demands on service For further information about Orange Sky Australia, please visit our website or Facebook page.
Thank you so much for your support!