- Location: Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
5 hours per week from the end of April to the end of September.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
You will have the support of the MSL Fundraising and Events Team
- Time and project management skills
- Customer service and people skills
- Volunteer coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Community participation history
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
The Launceston MS Walk + Fun Run is on Sunday 22nd September and we are looking for a Team Leader to assist the MSL Events team to coordinate this inclusive community event. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and dedicated volunteer to make their mark.
The Team Leader is responsible for establishing the event organising committee, and engaging with local businesses, schools and community groups within Launceston and Tasmania to successfully coordinate the delivery of the event.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact Daniel Gargaro, MS Events Program Manager on (03) 9845 2726 or 0402 663 920.