- Location: Derwent Park TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Working with Vulnerable people card
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Functions of a Volunteer: Assist staff with domestic and other tasks directed by the Team leader. Assist and monitor clients as directed by Team Leader. Interact and communicate with clients. Assist in toileting as required. Maintain a safe clean and tidy working area during the day and tidy at the end of the day. Accept direction from the Team Leader & experienced staff as required. Provide secure and safe working environment at all times. Assist with meal preparation. Pick up and drop off of clients if required and agreed upon by yourself and CBS.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.