- Location: Sydney NSW
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Sport
Sydney MasterBlast is held over 2 days (Saturday 31st August - Sunday 1st September). You will still be considered for this opportunity if you can only volunteer 1 day.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
Every second counts on the track and it is the same for cancer research.
Cure Cancer are looking for 10 enthusiastic volunteers to help with a whole host of exciting fundraising activities on Saturday 31st August & Sunday 1st September. **Please note, you don’t have to be able for both days, Cure Cancer are happy for volunteers to only do 1 day. **
With full trackside access for all volunteers this is a unique once in a life time opportunity so don’t miss out!
With your support Cure Cancer can fund crucial research from bright young scientists working across all cancer types. Together, let's make this the last generation to die from cancer. What volunteering gives you
- Full trackside access for the 2-day event
- The incredible opportunity to be part of a fun team and raise money for an amazing Charity
What Cure Cancer ask of you
- Bucket collecting on the entrance gate when opening and closing
- Bucket collecting around Cure Cancer Marquee
- Help with Cure Cancers ‘Spin the Wheel’ fundraising activation
PLEASE NOTE CURE CANCER CANNOT COVER ANY TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION COSTS.