- Location: Salisbury SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
7 - 11am, Wednesdays
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- National Police Certificate *
Minimum 3 month commitment required. Meals On Wheels are authorised to conduct police checks if a current one is not held.
Application form & police check
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Your role is to be part of team that is involved with the preparation and delivery of delicious and nutritious 3 course meals on week-days and frozen meals for weekends, public holiday and other times when clients may need to be away from home. Our clients include those who cannot cook or shop for themselves with ease, such as older people, people with a disability, carers or those recovering from an illness or injury.