- Location: Cockburn Central WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Anytime during the opening hours, Tues-Thur 9am to 2pm and Sat 9am to 1pm
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Research, Policy & Analysis
Prefer a male person, someone who can work with men of a more senior age and work within the shed opening times.
A Men's Shed is a meeting place for all men older than 18 years and from any background to meet and socialise, make new friends and just enjoy life in general.
Cockburn Community Men's Shed meet regularly and have recreational activities such as cards, pool, darts. They have basic projects that are set to meet low skill levels e.g. woodwork, metalwork.
We would like someone who can access what suitable grants for the men's shed are available and then assist with the actual application process.