- Location: Yamba NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Once per week or fortnight
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
An aged care home in Yamba is seeking volunteers to take a resident to a local coffee shop or restaurant once a week or fortnight. Two volunteers are sought to accompany 2 different residents though they may all enjoy going out together. May suit a couple of friends who'd like volunteer together in this way. Residents pay for their own meals and the cost of fuel between the home and the venue is reimbursed through the scheme.