- Location: Mona Vale NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
HammondCare is passionate about improving the quality of life for people in need. Our Northern Beaches Palliative Care Home Support Program provides end of life care for patients who wish to remain at home.
We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to offer support 10:00am- 2:00pm Tuesday and/or Thursday each week for 12 months or longer. You may spend time doing the following activities
- Chat with patients
- Serve tea/ coffee and clear up
- Check magazines
- Vases of flowers
- Restock cups water dispenser
- Check refreshments stored properly
- Fetch sandwiches
- Inform patients of other volunteer services available to them eg Biography writing, transport,
- Small admin tasks
We'll provide two days training as well as ongoing support. We're located at 18 Coronation St Mona Vale.
When you submit your enquiry, please include details on why you're interested in volunteering