- Location: Greenway ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Skilled Volunteers
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The key responsibilities are:
• Ensure carpet is vacuumed using commercial cleaning equipment. • Ensure when mopping hard surfaces that caution is used and wet signs are laid out • Compliance with organisational policies and procedures, training requirements, legislation, health and safety, diversity and a commitment to quality systems and continuous improvement.
The cleaner volunteer performs the following tasks:
• Vacuuming shop carpet • Cleaning and amenities • Lite window cleaning (excludes working from heights) • Sweeping front of shop • Occasional other cleaning duties as needed
The cleaner volunteer assists with creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene for the Centre.