- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
One day a week
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
CPR Training, Deaf Blind Training and all other role specific training.
All costs incurred in volunteering will be reimbursed.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Travellers Aid Companion Service is a free service available to any eligible person travelling to, from or within Melbourne, Seymour and the surrounding areas. Whether it is for an essential appointment, a social activity or to attend an important family event, we offer trained volunteers who provide assistance along the way.
Volunteers are required to meet a client at a particular train platform and assist them to the relevant destination using public transport. All transport costs will be reimbursed and volunteers are required to commit to atleast 1 day a week.