- Location: Across: Dandenong VIC, Casey ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1 weekday a fortnight, flexible
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Library Services
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Writing & Editing
full staff supervision; confidential environment
- National Police Certificate *
Good literacy, organisational and IT skills eg organising and saving material on to USB
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our participants are adults with disabilities. We would welcome a volunteer with writing, editing and graphical/IT skills to help us record, organise and file relevant memories/souvenirs of the participant's activities and achievements. This can help people to celebrate, and later motivate them for future goal-setting and achievements.