- Location: Parramatta NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Min 1 day per month (9.45 - 4pm)
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
On the job training will be provided and support will be given to help develop your skills.
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Organisation is looking for volunteers to assist at their World Heritage listed property. Duties will include greeting guests, guiding tours, facilitating education sessions or assisting in the shop. Volunteers must be flexible and enthusiastic to take on a variety of visitor-facing roles. A minimum of 1 day a month (9.45 - 4pm) on any day of the week (except Mondays). Good written and oral communication skills are required for this role. Min Age 18
Benefits Working with an enthusiastic and friendly team of staff and volunteers. Opportunity to develop new skills in Customer Service, Tourism Operations along with Retail or Museum Interpretation.