- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
2 hours per week - flexible
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- General induction of Bowen street Community Centre
- Working with Children Check *
- Induction session
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Bowen Street Community Centre.
Can you spare 2 hours per week to maintain our grounds, gardens and outdoor play areas? We are flexible with times and days.
Tasks and Responsibilities: Bowen Street Community Centre is a local Community Centre in Camberwell. We are looking for some one to keep the grounds and gardens well maintained. Tasks include:
Skills and Experience:
- some experience in garden maintenance
- We are an inclusive happy centre that provides programs and activities for 700 families a week.
- Hours are flexible
- Opportunity to enhance our out door play areas