- Location: City ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
1-2 hours per week, one weekday per week
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- Working with Children Check *
WWVP check / card
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Star barista needed to teach YP from potentially disadvantaged backgrounds vocational barista skills to assist them in getting a step up into the workforce.
Time sink would be 1-2 hours a week, for length of the program.
This role would consist of:
- Running a Basic Barista program for a number of weeks, max two hours per week
- Running a Latte art workshop once per term (or any other workshop deemed useful by volunteer)
How awesome would it be to help YP get the help they need to step up into the workforce and do something they can work at and become better at? Show them your star skills, and watch them transform themselves into baristas.