- Location: Forest Hill VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Any day during the week within business hours. We are very flexible with any days that you can help out and time can suit what you want.
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
Fire and orientation will take approx. 30 minutes. Police check will be undertaken by Uniting Age Well.
- National Police Certificate *
- Application form
- Reference checks
- Induction session
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Uniting Age Well - Strathdon.
If you have basic gardening skills and are available any day during the week within business hours we'd love to hear from you.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To assist in our gardens with weeding and pruning etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic gardening skills
- To help maintain our gardens