- Location: Cockburn Central WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Hours available Monday to Saturday
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Required training will be given
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assisting Your Like To Achieve (AYLA Inc.), a Not For Profit Charity based in Cockburn Central is looking for reliable volunteers to help in their Dion Market Place.
Variety of retail duties including sorting, pricing and presentation of stock within store, stock rotation and cash register usage.
We are seeking reliable volunteers, with good customer service and a willingness to learn.
Skills required - a dedicated approach to service and genuine respect for people from all walks of life & the ability to work within a team environment.
In particular we are seeking people who can volunteer their time between 2.00pm and 5.00pm weekdays.
Please note this position is advertised by the City of Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre on behalf of the organisation above.