- Location: Earlwood NSW
- Commitment: One off - a few hours
- Category: Community Services
You can volunteer once per week, once per fortnight or as little as once per month.
- People with disability
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- Companionship & Social Support
Out of pocket expenses
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Canterbury Earlwood Caring Association is seeking for volunteers that can speak Greek, Arabic, Italian or Korean languages to assist the Seniors Group Co-ordinator and Groups Facilitators to deliver activities that improve the health, social and community wellbeing of its participants. Assist with daily activities such as group discussions, games, quizzes. Assist serving morning tea and Lunch to members. Orient new members and visitors; help them to feel at ease. Assist and encourage conversation between members. Ongoing training provided. Must have good communication skills and confident in meeting new people. Sensitive to people’s feelings and needs.