- Location: Kawungan QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
This is a flexible role with the potential to be shared by two people allowing you to volunteer the hours that suit you.
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Training will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Join Ozcare as a volunteer and help brighten someone's day!
We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator for new aged care facility in Hervey Bay. This is a volunteer role, with the potential to be shared by two people, with the primary objective to oversee our wonderful team of volunteers.
This is a flexible role that enables you to volunteer the hours that suit you.
Join our fun, friendly team as a Volunteer Coordinator and you will be responsible for the onboarding of new volunteers.
This may include:
- Being the main point of contact for new volunteers
- Recording volunteer expressions of interest
- Organising police checks for volunteers and other administrative requirements
- Inducting volunteers and orientating them with the facility
You will also be responsible for coordinating daily activities of the volunteer team and supporting them throughout their volunteering experience.
This may include:
- Preparing fortnightly rosters
- Ensuring volunteers wear correct uniform, conduct required training and managing any issues
- Ongoing support of volunteers to ensure they are having an enjoyable experience
- Working with the facility management team, in particular the Diversional Therapist, to deploy volunteers where required, especially during activities and events