- Location: Castle Hill NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
3 – 6 hours a week, flexible days.
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
Orientation and training provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation enhances the quality of life of people with disabilities and their carers in NSW by providing quality respite, skill development, accommodation, information & other services in ways that are flexible to meet individual needs.
Volunteers are needed to work and develop the skills of people with disabilities in a broad range of program areas. Volunteers will enjoy working within a team environment and should have an understanding of working with the disabled. They will be helping turn dreams into reality and making a real difference to their lives. There are a broad range of roles to fit the interests of volunteers.
- Make a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Learn how to interact with people with disabilities
- Support the community
Volunteering NSW’s Volunteer Referral Service assists individuals to find volunteer opportunities that match your interests, skills, location and time available to volunteer.
Be sure to provide a phone number on your Expression of Interest, so we can contact you without delay.
If this your first time volunteering, or your first time volunteering in Australia, you may wish to attend Volunteering NSW’s Bridge to Volunteering information seminar held every Friday and learn more about volunteering, how to choose the right volunteer job, the benefits of volunteering and your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer. Details on how to register for this seminar will be included on the email you receive when you Express Interest in this role.