- Location: Across: Montmorency VIC, Montmorency VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Minimum commitment of 10 hours per month would be necessary. Including attendance at monthly Steering Committee meetings
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- IT & Web Development
Induction to the org will be provided by committee members. Attendance at MCG activities & meetings
Refreshments provided at meetings
• Experience of Website design and maintenance
• Understanding of Mailchimp- or willingness to learn
• Interest in environmental sustainability, climate change and/or improving biodiversity
• Enjoy meeting others who share similar interests and joining a team
Montmorency Community Group (MCG) need volunteers to develop and maintain the groups website. Meet like minded people and work in a friendly team of volunteers.
The role will work with the MCG steering committee to assist and support other volunteers who are working on current projects or events to share and promote their work online. Tasks will include: • Improve look and layout of website • Convert our monthly newsletter to Mailchimp and link to website • Monitor MCG projects, events and activites and update relevant pages • Actively liaise with other groups
This role is flexible and can be adapted to particular skills sets. As a guide, we suggest that a minimum commitment of 10 hours per month would be necessary.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.