- Location: Across: Berwick VIC, Noble Park VIC, Dandenong VIC, Cranbourne VIC, Narre Warren VIC, Springvale VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
4 or 6 hours once a week M-F
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Disability Support
Induction and on-the-job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our adult participants with disabilities set their own goals and choose from a wide range of activities - leisure, social, life skills, educational, vocational and more. The aim is to build experience, confidence and independence, together. You can work with small groups or one-on-one, on-site or 'out and about' in community settings. Public transport practice, local classes, fitness, cooking, fun, cafes, we try to offer it all. Your volunteering will be with experienced staff. Join The Bridge's friendly team by adding your smile and encouragement to our participants' days ... and your own!
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.