- Location: Carrum Downs VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Wednesdays and Fridays, 9.00am - 2.30pm
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
LOCATION: 65 Williams Road, Carrum Downs HOURS: Thursdays 10am-2pm
"Morning tea and lunch will be provided at no cost."
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist with food preparation kitchen hand duties and your responsibility will be assisting the cook to create nutritional meals for our members, help to maintain the kitchen at standard in line with our Food Safety program.
- a genuine commitment and interest in working with older people and people with disabilities
- food handling experience
- ability to work well with others and take instructions
- understanding of and commitment to the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
For further information, a copy of the position description can be downloaded from our website. Email your written application to the volunteer email address o click on express interest button below.
About the program Banksia Services Carrum Downs is a place of companionship and choice for members as they pursue lifelong interests and take up new ones. Our varied program of stimulating activities includes art and music therapy, chess and other board games, cooking lessons and classes in using computer tablets and the internet. Learn more about the program on our website.