- Location: Across: Guildford WA, Midland WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
7.30am start – approx. 3.00pm finish
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Garden Maintenance
Trained in COVID19, Induction & OSH and any other relevant training for your position
Travel reimbursement may apply. Police checks are covered by the organisation.
- National Police Certificate *
• Able to maintain client’s privacy and confidentiality
• Well-developed driving skills desirable
• Friendly helpful manner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to adhere to customer service guidelines
• Need to be in reasonable fit condition to work outdoors with gardening equipment.
• Be a positive advocate for People Who Care
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Work with one of our team leaders and fellow volunteers to help make a difference to those who are unable to perform gardening tasks for themselves. Your tasks include mowing, whipper snipping, raking, weeding and light pruning. All tools, equipment and training are provided. No special skills required - just a happy disposition, willingness to help out and energy to burn! To lend a hand, please get in touch today.