- Location: Stepney SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
9.30am - 5pm Mon- Fri and 9.30 am to 3.30pm Sat Days are negotiable to suit the volunteer.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Retail & Sales
- Writing & Editing
All training for specific requirements for the position will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
Able to work independently and in a team environment. MS Office skills. Willingness to learn new skills as needed in the IT environment.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
To assist the daily Administration of Centre, by:
- Answering phone calls, posting on social media, assisting in the Opshop and other general duties.
- Preparation of spaces for programs, booking and payments for programs
- Meeting and greeting of customers and participants and members
- Handling mails and filing of received documents and applications.