- Location: Wahroonga NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Recreation
Ideally you'll be available for one hour each week, between either 10-12pm or 1-3pm Wednesday or Thursdays, or 10am-12pm on Fridays.
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Enjoy the great outdoors and spend time in the sunshine as you stroll around Wahroonga and visit the local shops as you walk alongside people living with dementia. You'll be helping people to maintain their mobility as well as their healthy wellbeing.
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity, specialising in dementia. We're passionate about improving the quality of life for people in need and we have a wonderful group of volunteers that partner with us to enhance the lives of the residents.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a national police check which HammondCare will organise and pay for. HammondCare Residential Care Home is located at 3-9 Woonona Avenue South, Wahroonga NSW 2076.
Due to Covid19, you'll need to be
- Aged between 18 and 79 years old
- Provide proof of your current flu vaccination or be willing to have the flu vaccination prior to starting
- Willing to wear a face mask
When you submit your enquiry, please include details on why you're interested in volunteering.