- Location: Gilles Plains SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Days and times negotiable.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Trades & Maintenance
All out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Volunteers must have a sound knowledge of bike construction, a shed (or similar), plus suitable tools. Must have a pleasant personality.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The volunteers will work with TADSA staff, allied health professionals and parents to produce modified bikes. Volunteers must have a sound knowledge of bike construction, a shed (or similar), plus suitable tools. Attendance at daytime bike clinics is an advantage. Volunteers will be responsible for modifying bikes in their own facilities according to the specific needs of each child and based on information from allied health professionals.