ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Current C Class driver’s licence.
- Sound knowledge of road rules with a safe and courteous attitude to driving.
- A friendly and patient disposition, as well as being reliable and punctual.
- Passion for assisting frail aged people and people with disability.
- Willingness to accept people from varied backgrounds, with differing physical abilities, social abilities, cultural and religious beliefs.
- Work as part of a team with the other volunteers and staff.
- Understanding of safety and risk management and ability to follow relevant procedures.
- Ability to follow a range of procedures to ensure the safety and enjoyment of self, other volunteers and clients/residents.
1.Drivers to commit a minimum of 3hrs on an agreed day from 8am up to 4pm
2. Drivers generally contribute from one day per fortnight up to two days per week however this may vary depending on operational needs. 3. Requests for emergency relief assistance may occur on day/s nominated by the volunteer.