Are you a Social Media Superstar?, Are you Creative? Do you love posting content on Instagram & Facebook? Are you a #Hashtag expert? This is a newly created volunteer role. We are looking for someone to schedule posts and create content on our newly developed Instagram and YouTube accounts and our Facebook profile.
You will liaise with the service co-ordinator to operate our vital and lighthearted social media applications. Please note this is a local to Busselton, W.A. position as face-to-face meetings are occasionally required.
Your main involvement will be all or some of the following:
- Manage our Instagram and Facebook social media accounts
- Continue to develop and grow our social media presence by scheduling regular posts, responding to comments, direct messages and tags
- Creating engaging content and utilising social media to increase the profile of the volunteer centre.
- Expand and continue our soon to be released Instagram page and three month campaign to recruit volunteers for the community
- Develop a Linkdin presence
- Continue to learn new and better ways of utilising our platform to support us in fulfilling our purpose
- Communicate regularly with the centres manager, however the ability to self managed is important
You can be involved from our Office or your home/mobile etc.
Please note this is a local to Busselton, W.A. position as local knowledge is important and face-to-face meetings are occasionally required