More than just a store In our Op Shops, the socially isolated find connection, the vulnerable find care and struggling families find affordable clothing, food and goods. You can be part of the team who helps make this happen. What’s involved?
- Welcome shoppers and provide a wonderful shopping experience
- Sort clothes and other pre-loved items
- Tag, fold, hang and display merchandise
- Work as part of a team and under direction of a supportive Op Shop manager
- Assist in maintaining the Covid-safe protocols and help keep working area safe to comply with WHS policies
We would love for you to apply to be a Volunteer Op Shop Assistant today.
Time Commitment: Six months
What’s next? Once you submit your application, our Op Shop Team will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate, you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to:
- Complete a Volunteer Application Pack which includes a Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
- Receive training from our Op Shop team.
- All activities are Centrelink approved.