The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Friends of the Auburn Tower.
New committee of management members required. If you are interested in the conservation of heritage buildings for community use, this is your opportunity.
The successful candidate(s) will acquire transferable skills in the governance and management of a small, community-based charity.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Understudying the roles of Chair, Secretary or Treasurer
- Assisting with concerts and open days
- Assisting with publicity and communications
- Assisting with recruitment of new members
- Carrying out particular tasks for which the volunteer may be especially suited.
For election to the Committee, the candidate must first be a Member of the Friends. There is a modest annual subscription, which would be waived for a student or new graduate under the age of 25.