Embark on a meaningful journey with Take 3 for the Sea as a Relationship Coordinator, where you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that clients and stakeholders receive unparalleled support and engagement. Joining the Program Delivery Team, you will contribute to fostering positive connections that drive the organization's mission of plastic pollution reduction and ocean conservation. This opportunity is designed to provide individuals with the chance to hone their relationship management skills while contributing to a cause that makes a lasting impact on the health of our oceans. The minimum commitment for this internship is six months.
The successful applicant will join Take 3 for the Sea's Volunteer Initiative in the Program Delivery Team. Take 3 for the Sea believes in fostering the next generation of environmental leaders by offering these opportunities, providing hands-on opportunities for passionate individuals to contribute their skills and dedication to the organization's mission of plastic pollution reduction and ocean conservation. Through these opportunities, Take 3 aims to empower and inspire individuals to make a tangible impact on the health of our oceans while gaining valuable experience in the field of environmental education and advocacy.
Duration: Minimum commitment of six months, with a requirement of 8 hours per week. The schedule can be flexible to accommodate the intern's availability.
- Act as a liaison between the Program Delivery Team and clients/stakeholders to ensure effective communication and understanding of program goals.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with existing clients and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Program Delivery Team to understand program requirements and ensure client expectations are met.
- Communicate program updates, achievements, and relevant information to clients and stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service to address inquiries and ensure a positive experience for clients.
- Address any concerns or issues raised by clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Pursuing or holding a degree in business, communications, or a related field. Or relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Proven ability to identify issues and solve problems in a diplomatic and effective manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Program Delivery Team and other stakeholders.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to marine conservation and environmental education.
Benefits for Volunteers
- Gain hands-on experience in environmental research and program development.
- Connect with professionals and experts in the environmental and conservation community.
- Contribute to the development of programs that make a positive impact on environmental education.
- Receive a letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship.
Application Process: Interested individuals can submit their resume, and a cover letter expressing their interest to email@example.com. Applicants will be notified about the success of their application in January.
Interview Process: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview to discuss their qualifications, interests, and commitment to the role. Interviews will take place in January 2024.
Take 3 for the Sea has a number of Volunteer Positions available for 2024. Please check our Seek Profile for all available opportunities.
About Take 3 for the Sea Take 3 for the Sea's goal is healthy oceans and so too all life on earth. Through education and storytelling, we help people to see and understand the harm plastic pollution is doing and inspire them to simple human-sized actions to bring about planet-sized solutions.